Have you ever gone down the memory lane when the scorching heat of the sun wore you down as you chased your friends around the park?
Those were truly the moments when you learnt the meaning of teamwork, passion, communication and compassion. The guiding pillars that you later implemented wherever you went.
As we transition into adults with several responsibilities, we forget to teach our children the importance of leisure and recreation. We often impose our expectations on them which gradually causes them to lose interest in studies. We start neglecting the emotions our children may be unconsciously dealing with.
Childhood is the most impressionable stage in one’s life. Growing up, a child may experience diverse emotional stages that impact their ability to focus causing distraction. Unlike adults, children are seldom mature enough to convey what they are feeling.
Exciting Activities to Make Learning A Good Time For Your Kids:
It is important that parents encourage their children to open up to them about their struggles and introduce them to subjects as an exciting opportunity to explore the wonders of the world.
Practice these simple yet effective activities with your children to make learning interesting for them:
● Atlas is an exciting game that can help your child get acquainted with the different places across the globe.
● Make learning an enjoyable experience with Scrabble, as your child adds new words to their vocabulary.
● Try simple science experiments at home with your children.
● Listen to music & watch kid friendly movies to ease fluency in English.
● Arts & Crafts can help hone their creativity.
Introduce your children to engaging activities, let their creativity flow, take the thrill of learning outside and watch their curiosity reignite as they learn, grow and create new memories.
We inspire Jack to play in work and work in play.