COVID-19 pandemic has created a lot of troubles. It has affected many genres like the economy, supply chain, education, travel & others. The most affected are the little kids who go to school. So, Aparnaa World School, one of the best K-12 international school in Odisha, has come up with some techniques to help students with COVID-19 precautions.
- Hygiene: The best precaution against COVID-19 is hygiene. As the visitors enter the school, they are first guided to wash their hands & face as a COVID-19 precaution. Further, they are also sanitized with mist fans to complete the hygiene process.
- Social Distancing: To stop COVID-19 from social distancing plays a very important part. All the officials are advised to maintain social distancing at any cost within themselves & with the visitors.
- Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizer is an additional precaution for COVID-19 safety. Aparnaa World School is one of the best Jharsuguda schools & we intend to keep it that way. So, every major visiting place has hand sanitizers for the use of employees & visitors.
- Social Gathering: The less the people are at a stop, the less they have a chance of falling ill. So, we maintain a strict low gathering policy. In it, only officials required to visit the school are allowed to visit the school. Visitors also make an appointment for the same.
- Health Creatives: Human beings have a tendency to forget newly set restrictions. So, the school has put up different health creatives all over to be a gentle reminder of the pandemic looming upon us.
Aparnaa World School is working hard to raise the awareness of COVID-19 through Facebook videos also. Aparnaa World School is the best CBSE school in western Odisha aims at health safety very seriously & we strive for perfection in it.